There is always a sense of wonder as to why a lot of people love to drink beer. For non-drinkers, the bitter taste of beer drives them away and the wonder about why others like it so much will always remain to be a mystery. But does it have to? Unless you have tried drinking beer yourself, you cannot dismiss the important role that it plays in the world economy. It is not about giving people another reason to have a good time. It is all about providing people with options and job opportunities as well.
Now before you dismiss the idea of trying beer out, here are some amazing facts about Calgary breweries and beer that you must know about.
- There is more than a handful of Calgary craft beer makers in the area. In Canada alone, there are micro-breweries practically everywhere. If you come to visit Calgary, you can attend one of the brewery trips and perhaps to discover what type of special beer they could offer.
- Craft beer Calgary and the strong industry that it tries to keep stable offers “beer tourism” options to many visitors of the area. In fact, they come up with annual festivals that highlight delicious craft beer breweries make.
- The number of breweries in the world double up in number every year. Perhaps after each trip around the breweries, a lot of people get inspired to start their own process. In the long run, their goal is simply to come up with better tasting beer.
- Beer comes with amazing health benefits that not a lot of people know. It includes helping speed up their metabolism so they could burn more fat than their body normally does.
- Craft beer allows you to get a taste of hand crafted beer that helps the body have healthier kidneys. In the process, it helps reduce the risk of cancer too. Now, this is simply amazing.
Every year in August, 5, people all over the world celebrate the International Beer Day. For one reason or so, people do not only because beer is delicious, but because it is an industry that provides jobs to many people.